The YN-560EX is Yongnuo's new slave only TTL flash. It has been renamed from YN-EX600 flash to YN-560EX. This flash is a perfect companion for a modern camera with integrated TTL flash trigger, a ST-E2 or a TTL master flash providing infrared signals. An additional TTL trigger is not required. Because the flash is equipped with a manual hot shoe, one cannot use TTL if mounted on camera or with an additional radio flash trigger.
- AWLSUPPORTED FOR Nikon and Canon’s system: The YN-560EX can be triggered by 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, Nikon c-command and ST-E3, and flashes as TLL mode as well as M/Multi mode. To enjoy wireless TTL lighting, ratio control, as well as remote control of output level, you may only take a camera with built-in commander mode, and the YN-560EX.
- A brand new appearance: The brand new design looks generous, original, solid and reliable
- Large LCD panel: Large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly
- Multi flash supported: Yongnuo new manual speedilite, supporting Multi flash
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm: Yongnuo new large guide number manual speedlite, supporting remote TTL and M, Multi modes
- Multiple trigger mode supported: The YN-560EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1 and S2 (pre-flash-cancelled mode).
- Supports motor zooming (24-105mm): The YN-560EX covers a focal length range of 24-105mm by operating the zooming buttons
- Supports remote TTL functions: In the case of remote mode, FEC, FEB, Rear curtain sync, FE lock is supported
- Super speed of charging recycle: It only takes 2 seconds to finish a charging cycle after a full level output. Even without new batteries, you can get super charging speed that is only needs 4 to 5 seconds.
- 2.5mm type PC port provided: YN-560EX provides 2.5mm type PC port, you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
- Sound prompt system: Turn on the sound prompt function, different sounds indicate working situations help you focus on shooting
- Advanced settings on flash: The YN-560EX supports advanced settings; you can customize the unit according to your shooting preferences
- Automatic settings saving: YN-560EX can save the current settings automatically
- 1 x YN-560EX flash (original model no. YN-EX600)
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1 x Protection bag
- 1 x Original packaging box