PLEASE MARK YOUR NEEDS ON THE REFERENCE.
#1, using RF-602/RF-603 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash system
Adopted by global users trust the allways RF-602/RF-603 wireless flash system. Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash, the lead flashing distances up to 100 meters above.
#2, Full support for RF-603, RF-602 wireless transmitter
Same YN560-III can accept RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitter emits a signal, supports 16 channels, wireless flash easily.
#3, large-size LCD display
The YN560-III is equipped with large-size LCD screen, easy clear, intuitive view or set the flash of the function, and easy to use.
#4, equipped with power zoom function
ZOOM button, you can make a lamp covering a focal length between 24 ~ 105mm cycle movements.
#5, GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm
High index 2.4G radio flash support M / Multi mode.
#6, various trigger synchronization, flexible
The YN560-III can be triggered by the camera-top, 2.4G radio trigger, S1 and S2 to avoid the pre-flash-sensitive trigger.
#7, equipped with an external power outlet
The YN560-III is equipped with an external power outlet, to meet your higher demand for call back speed.
#8, equipped with a PC sync port
The YN560-III equipped with a standard PC synchronous port, using a PC sync cord flash sync flash.
#9, voice prompt system
Open to the voice prompts, the flash voice prompts work state, so you can focus on the creative process (Note: the sound can be turned off).
#10, a speeding call back system
Full light output recycling time of just three seconds, even without using the new battery, but also to get the speed of call back experience, only 4 to 5 seconds; You can also use external charging box call back again accelerated.
#11, Advanced Options settings
The YN560-III with Advanced Options settings according to their needs, you can customize the flash function.
#12, automatically save set
The YN560-III can automatically save your current operating settings, to facilitate the next time you boot.
#13, metal texture hot shoe interface, rugged, reliable, and to the force.
· #1, Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBT)
· #2, Guide No.: 58 (ISO 100, 105mm)
· #3, Flash mode: M, Multi
· #4, Triggering mode: Camera set-up, S1, S2, RX
· #5, Zoom range: 24,28,35,50,70,80,105mm
· #6, Vertical rotation angle: -7 - 90 degrees
· #7, Horizontal rotation angle: 0 - 270 degrees
· #8, Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries(Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
· #9, Lighting times: 100 - 1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
· #10, Recycle time: approx 3s(AA alkaline cell used)
· #11, Color temperature: 5600k
· #12, Flash time: 1/200s - 1/20000s
· #13, Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128 - 1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning
· #14, External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port
· #15, Wireless triggering distance: 100m(2.4G wireless); 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor (Optical control)
· #16, Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving setting, power saving mode, overhearting protection and advanced options.
1 x YN-560 III
1 X Flash diffuser cover ( for free )
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Protecting bag
1 x Manual
1 x Original Box
|Shipping Method||COST||Shipping Time|
note: all products require processing before shipment. Processing includes selecting your products, quality assurance checks and careful packaging for shipment. Average processing time: 1-2 business days.
When will my order arrive?