- MC-36 C1: CANON 1000D/450D/400D/350D/300D
- PENTAX K20D/K200D/K10D/K100D
- Samsung GX-20/GX-10
- MC-36 C3: CANON 1D, 1DS, 5D, 5D II 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D
- MC-36 N1: NIKON D3X/D3//D2X/D2H/D1H/D1X/D700/D300/D200/D100
- MC-36 N2: NIKON D80/D70S
- MC-36 N3: NIKON D90/D5000/D5100/D3100
The Multi-Function Remote Cord For Nikon MC-36 provides a simple trigger function and can activate the bulb function on Nikon cameras. It also functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an intervalometer.
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an intervalomet
- Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Power source: Two AAA-type batteries
- Battery life: Approximately two months of continuos shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min.
- Dimensions: 155(W) x 44(H) x 18(D) mm / 6.1(W) x 1.6(H) x 0.7(D) in.
- Weight: 105g (3.7 oz) (without batteries)
- Length of Cord: 85cm (33.5 in.)
- Yongnuo MC-36 Remote Cord x 1
- AAA battery x 2
- User Manual in English x 1